Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Annual CTMH Convention Means NEW, FABULOUS Products!

Summertime means so many fun things for my family.  One definite highlight is always the annual Close To My Heart Annual Convention because we typically make it a family vacation.  Knowing that it was scheduled for Disneyland in California, we planned ahead.  Hotel was booked, convention ticket paid in full, route mapped out...the whole nine yards!

Let's just call it good practice for next year.  I found out that I was scheduled for surgery the week before we were set to DRIVE to California.  I knew I would not be ready for a marathon ride in the truck with two teens and hubby so we made some adjustments.  It all worked out, but it meant I missed the convention.  Luckily, some amazing CTMH sisters posted all of the new products, announcements and exciting changes that go into effect August 1, 2014.  

We are moving from 2 Idea Books to one Annual Inspirations.  I have my copy and it is AWESOME!!!  I know I say it with every release, but THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE YET! 

I know you will love it as much as I do.  There are plenty of must-have items!  You can get one free with any $25 purchase from my website.  If you are in my Hostess Club, I already have one with your name on it.  

I could not close out this post without a few teasers:
  • 5 beautiful new colors
  • 9 new paper packs
  • 1 Cricut bundle just for cardmakers
  • Alcohol markers (they are great!)
  • Additional Picture My Life kits
Of course with a new product release, I must design some workshops/classes to go along with it to show how to use all of these goodies.  I need YOUR input.

Give your feedback and let me know if you would be interested in any of the following...
*Card Workshops by theme

*Cricut Workshops using the 4 CTMH Cartridges

*Traditional Scrapbooking classes

*Studio J - Digital Scrapbooking classes

*Picture My Life Classes (These are awesome for anyone who wants to document life events but not into traditional scrapbooking)

*3D projects

*Base and Bling workshops (Necklaces, bracelets, etc.)

*Home Decor Workshops

*Workshops On The Go Kit classes

*All Day Crops


I anxiously await your thoughts.  






No comments:

Post a Comment