Friday, June 29, 2018

And I Am Back...

Oh. My. Goodness!  I have seriously missed blogging!  I think social media has taken over so much of my focus that I let my The Cat's Meow sit on the back burner for far too long.  Life has certainly been a whirlwind since the last post on this page and I think I will be spending the majority of the afternoon (while sick in bed) updating information and prepping picture uploads for some sneak peek projects I have in the works for any readers I may actually have left.

Speaking of sneak peeks, for the next several days, you will want to come back and stalk my FaceBook page for glimpses of new products from Close To My Heart!  Our annual convention is going on RIGHT NOW in Vegas, and while I am not there, my awesome friends are going to keep me posted on all of the must-have items that will be available starting in August.

I have a ton of updating to do...

Craftily yours,


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment