Thursday, July 11, 2013

Artbooking Buzz

Oh My Goodness...
I was thrilled to get the new CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridge Artbooking but have to tell you that since I have played a couple of days with it that I am AMAZED!  It is absolutely incredible and I have to eat my words.  I remember telling another consultant before convention began that I just could not think of another design that could possible go on another cartridge that could make our product line any better than Art Philosophy or Artiste.  WAS I EVER WRONG!  The one button layout approach has pushed me back into scrapbooking.  I had migrated more to card making the last year or so but I am daydreaming about making layouts with this new toy!  I whipped up a couple of layouts to show my Hostess ladies and then gave them away as prizes to our scavenger hunt of the new Idea Book.  Neither of them took more than 30 minutes to cut (and that was time fighting with the stupid mat).  
The Artbooking cartridge hits the market August 1st but you can pre-order yours with me today and I will throw in 3 sets of D-size stamp sets from my special goody box as a bonus!  
All of this (plus 3 more sets of stamps) can be yours for just $99.00 plus shipping and tax!  

Contact me today to reserve your cartridge and additional stamps from me.
sprmom98@comcast.net

I had better go get that machine to chirping!
Craftily yours, 



No comments:

Post a Comment