Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Convention 2013





The Close To My Heart Convention in Orlando Florida was AWESOME! 




 Not only did I spend days and nights crafting with friends, I made new friends, snapped photos of some Facebook pals and saw incredible new and innovative products that will hit the market August 1st.

Close To My Heart never ceases to amaze me!  
  • The new paper packs have incredible color combinations and cool patterns. 


  •  The newest stamps definitely pack a creative punch. 

  •  We welcome the newest craze of smashbooking called the My Crush line to our family.  They are sure to please teens and adults alike!  

  • Are you a jewelry lover?  The new line of wearable art is fabulous and I cannot wait to plan my first workshops to add to my own jewelry collection.



  • Artbooking!  OMG...this Cricut Cartridge is the coolest on the market.  700 MORE images to keep your Cricut maching chirping for hours.  This bundle is a tremendous value at just $99.00! You can pre-order yours now with me and qualify for a three additional D-size stamp sets from my goody box ($65.00 value).  This bonus is available only through me!



Now is a fabulous time to join our Close To My Heart family and begin preserving your memories, sharing your skills with others WHILE earning money and product!  Join my team for just $49.00 with the Essentials Kit.  ($150 value)




The Master Kit is just $99.00 and includes the Essentials Kit and enough supplies to host your first Gatherings and begin sharing your love of scrapbooking, stamping, creating wearable art and paper crafting! ($335 value)

I am home now and awaiting my convention bundles of products so that I can begin creating some workshops and classes.  Please come back and sign up for those that catch your eye.  See you real soon!

Let's get CRAFTY,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment