Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Hardly!  The temperatures have been in the mid 60's - 70's and that rain we were dying to have this summer has made its way to Houston.  Well, at least indoors we are surrounded by the sights and sounds of a toasty, family Christmas!

I cannot begin to express how I have enjoyed my time away from school so far.  I have finished a couple of secret gifts that I can safely post here because I know my sweet daughters do not read my blog.



I found this precious poem that managed to express my thoughts exactly over on Pinterest.  I simply retyped it  in a font I liked and embellished with the most amazing flowers that the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge makes.  The shadow boxes came from Michael's.  I found them on sale so this was a pretty inexpensive project.  I would consider making them to sale as a special order item.  The pictures just do not do the flowers justice though.  They are gorgeous!

I have also finished a sampling of the Constant Campaign Rock the Block (Check out the Constant Campaign tab for details!).  I am going to LOVE putting these on my mantle!

         
 This would make an awesome gift for yourself or to give to a friend.  Pick your words and use your scraps!  Each block is 2x2.  If you purchase it before January 31st, you will also get an E size set of stamps that work beautifully with the blocks to add fun sentiments.


Today's mission is to start making so fun projects and cards that I can MASS produce for an upcoming craft fair.  It will be my first one so I am really looking forward to it.  I am also prepping for 30ish kits for a precious two page layout that I will be teaching at the Pasadena Expo January 21 and 22, 2012.  COME SEE ME for a fun freebie!

Better get the coffee and B12 going!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment