Friday, November 25, 2011

I Am On Track!

I am thankful for so many blessings and they really are too numerous to count!  I am especially grateful for my family, my job, my business and God from whom all blessings flow.  The day before Thanksgiving, I was elated to see MY name on the Close To My Heart list of people "on track" to earn the Southern Caribbean Cruise in 2013!  This means that if I continue at my current pace, I will EARN my first ever cruise.  I am over the moon as you might imagine!  It would be just in time for our 20th wedding anniversary (well, a tad early, but what a gift!).


I am going to spend some time focusing on my 2012 calendar of workshops, crafting events and Gatherings.  I CAN DO IT!  I love CTMH and cannot wait to share that love with even more crafters.  I need your help.  Shop and send people my way to shop!  Sign up to be a consultant or send someone my way to sign up!


Close To My Heart really makes crafting Faster, Simpler and Easier with all of their gadgets, coordinating paper packs, CLEAR stamps and NEW products.  Take a look at what December offers: 





Exciting, right?  You do not want to miss this!  I see smiling faces in the near future as moms and grandmothers unwrap their family photos on these amazing blocks.  Kids will spend hours putting together the pictures of their favorite aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.  Are you ready to get started?  I am ready to help!


You can still shop online using my website found over on the sidebar or you can email me directly at sprmom98@comcast.net.


My Black Friday sale continues through 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.  You can save 10% off of your entire order but do not delay!


What are you waiting for?


Craftily yours, 






No comments:

Post a Comment