Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone...Come Visit Me!

I joke with my husband all of the time about quitting my day job and staying home to craft and do more workshops.  I know that I won't be quitting anytime soon, but I am going to work to boost my business in the coming year.  You are invited to my first two big events!  January 7, 2012, is the Sheldon FFA Fair and I will be setting up a Close To My Heart booth.  I will be selling various Valentine's Day crafts that would be perfect to gift to those you love.  I will also have a great supply of goodies for your child's class party and for that special teacher.  If you are a teacher, you are sure to find some awesome deals for treats to give your students.  Come see me and spend a little to contribute to our local economy and help us raise money for scholarship!

I will be posting pictures of some of the goodies that I will be taking to the craft fair SOON!  I am adding the last embellishments...

My next big adventure is the Pasadena Convention Center Expo. I am super excited to have this opportunity and would love as many of my "regulars" come visit me and participate in the classes we will be offering.  This promises to be a super fun weekend.  Mark your calendar for January 21 and 22, 2012.

Happy crafting,



The Glitter Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment