Monday, October 31, 2011

I Thought I Was Ready...

I was looking forward to my daughter getting to high school and being in marching band.  I mentally prepared ALL summer long.  Little did I anticipate the physical toll that it would take on all of us!  It seems like we are always on the go.  Between practice, games, marching contests, and Girl Scouts, we run non-stop!  I am not really complaining because it has provided quite a bit of opportunity to spend family time together, but the photo opportunities have been incredible which leads to the need to SCRAPBOOK!

We are approaching our very last football game, marching UIL has come and gone and now I pray for a little break so that I can hold a couple of holiday workshops.  After all, I bet you come here to see actual projects, right?  I hope to have some posted soon so please come back for a visit!

Make sure you check out the tabs along the top to see the awesome specials that Close To My Heart has in store for November.

Your Glitter Gal,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment