Sunday, April 10, 2011

No Time To Drag Out the Supplies to Scrapbook?

If that is the case, I have the perfect solution for you! I have found myself in that very situation more times to count and have turned to Studio J for the answer. Studio J is the digital software that is FREE to use. It is a great way to play around with Close To My Heart papers and embellishments. You can create to your heart's content without ever purchasing a thing. If you love what you have created and wish to have it printed, it is easy and affordable. The quality is unbeatable! I am ages behind in my paper scrapbooking but am thrilled that I can upload photos and whip out layout after layout in no time at all. I might actually catch up on this decade's events before the next one begins! Maybe. Studio J is easy to access from my website at here. If you decide to purchase pages, a two-page layout is $12.95 plus shipping and tax. You can purchase a 12-month membership for $99.00, 3-month membership for $30.00 ro a 5-pack for $55.00. Membership has its benefits!



  • Free hi-res JPG files for every custom-printed layout purchased


  • Hi-res printable JPG files also available separately for $3.00 per layout


  • Special members-only patterns and paper kits


  • Free shipping and handling on your monthly order


  • Free memory protectors


  • Exclusive campaigns and deals throughout the your membership


  • $6.50 per custom-printed layout - that is only $3.50 per page!


The 5-pack offers you affordable gifting and savings off retail. Each pack includes 5 two-page layouts, 5 Memory Protectors and free shipping and handling.



Give it a try! I am sure you will love Studio J as much as I do. Studio J can also be purchased as a half priced Hostess Reward when your Gather sales hit $250.00! Contact me today for more information or to purchase your membership and get started preserving your memories without creating a mess. Craftily yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment