Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need to get rid of your stash?

I don't know about you, but I can honestly admit that I am a hoarder. I find a paper pack that I love and feel that I have to purchase the lifetime supply. Just as soon as I do, it is retired so heavens, I cannot use it; I must save it for a "rainy" day! That probably sounds ALL TOO FAMILIAR, right?

The truth is, that the world will not stop rotating if you use your stash because I bet there is going to be some new paper pack that is introduced that is sure to steal your heart. I often sit in my Stamp Pad and look around at the partially used packs and all of those that have never had the seal broken and wonder what I will ever do with them. Well, I have the answer...

"Use Your Stash" registrations are being accepted now. This workshop is designed to give you the opportunity to create lovely, interactive pages to proudly display your photos and use up all of those paper packs. That is right, no need to purchase a single sheet of paper or embellishment for this one! Bring and use what you have on hand. We will be using the Magic book that CTMH unveiled just last Fall. Participants will need to purchase the book as it contains the cutting guides, templates and the helpful tutorial DVD. Each workshop will cost just $10 and you will have access to all of my stamps, inks and tools/gadgets. Feel free to bring a snack.

Workshop dates and times will be announced. So far, there are three ladies who are ready to jump in and start using their stashes! Come join us and make so room in YOUR stash for all of the new paper that will be coming out in just a few short months when Close To My Heart publishes the Fall/Winter Idea Book. I cannot wait!

Send me an email to reserve your spot!

Craftily yours,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I have three confirmed registrations. Any additional ones?

    ReplyDelete