Friday, July 15, 2011

Hello from Sunny California!

Oh my goodness! Can you feel the excitement? I have never before been to California but because of Close To My Heart, I have ended up not only in California, but in the smack dab middle of Disneyland! It is truly magical. Speaking of M-A-G-I-C-A-L, we are being treated like princesses (and a few princes) this week during our annual CTMH Convention.

The Idea Book was revealed yesterday and I know that I am going to have to go out and get another job so that I can scoop up all of the AWESOME new goodies coming out! You are not going to want to miss a thing! I am already planning my Open House so that you can come touch, feel, oooh and ahh, sniff the papers and play with new paper, beautiful embellishments and cut with the new and exclusive Cricut cartridge. Yes, you read that right....CRICUT and CTMH are now partners and are offering a cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart. I may never have to cut out another stamped image again! There are over 700 images - flowers, basic shapes, bags, tags, banners, borders, fonts, cards, envelopes and more. Trust me, this one definitely gets MORE exciting, but a girl can't reveal everything just yet, right?

I am sure you are wondering about the retiring items. I know there will be stamp sets (list to be announced) and paper packs like Sweetheart, Wings, Bliss and Miracle retiring by July 31st. I will be placing an order for single color cardstock when I get home because many colors will no longer be available for purchase. The more popular colors will continue to be available in packs of 24 sheets but is going up to $14.50 from $9.50. If there are colors you are needing, I recommend you stock up now! You are welcome to shoot me an email to add to the order before the new Idea Book and new prices go into effect. There is a new monochromatic combo pack of cardstock that is being offered where you get 4 sheets of 3 colors for $7.95 so don't panic, you can still get your favorites that way as well.

Stamp prices are going down! I am super excited that they are even more affordable for the same great quality. A - $6.95 B - $9.95 C - $13.95 D - $17.95 E -$29.95
The Stamp Of The Month Program has been altered as well. Now, you can purchase the SOTM for $17.95 or for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. The next ones are gorgeous, too!

Paper packs in the New Idea book are great color combinations and there is something for everyone! The level 1 packs will retire as of July 31st. The paper packs are now $9.95 and contain 6 - 12x12 B&T Duos that are double sided and as thick as cardstock and 6 - 12x12 Cardstock sheets. There will no longer be "Stickease" available. Don't fret, I think you will love the "Complements" that replace them. Some are canvas and others are more of a chipboard. Both are bold, beautiful colors and are $5.95. Because of these changes, the WOTG has been changed slightly and the quantity of extra paper reduced, but I think you will love the addition of an extra embellishment though.

More ribbon, more bling, more Top Coats. The embellishments are to die for and the art work is outstanding!

I cannot wait to get this into your hands!

There is so much more to share and I will post again after business classes today!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment