Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last day of June! REALLY?

Where has the month gone? It has definitely been a productive one that is for sure! Just a couple of weeks ago, I was preparing for what promised to be a fabulous Constant Campaign - Jackpot June and trying to get myself on track for the Close To My Heart Convention that seemed lightyears away. Today, a countdown of a different kind begins!

It is the LAST day for the deal (or should I say STEAL) of the day with CTMH. I know they have saved the best for last which seems impossible because they have all been outstanding. Don't forget to check my website at 10 a.m. Central time to see what it is. www.kimberlyschultz.myctmh.com Today is also one of the last days I have to do laundry and shop before hitting the road to Washington, D.C. for an exhilerating 2010 family vacation and CTMH convention! I don't think I have to even mention how excited we are. The girls have been packed for days and are READY! I am slowly getting there. I will miss my family terribly and am grateful they are going to house sit and keep my faithful companion, O'Malley, company. He is a LITTLE spoiled and likes to have someone in the house with him to give him his chicken snacks so that he does not have to open the bag (or chew through it) by himself. I am also grateful that Hurricane Alex decided to vacation down in Mexico rather than paying a visit to Texas! (Not that I would wish that upon anyone else, but people here are still dealing with IKE clean up.) Mom, Margaret and Stacy, I wish you could/would make the trip with us. We will be posting and sending pictures. NEXT YEAR, DISNEY together!

My convention swaps are just about finished and total somewhere in the neighborhood of 200. I will be posting pictures of what I am taking very soon. As I figured, some of them are too cute and now I want to keep them all. I just keep reminding myself how much fun it will be to meet and swap with the people who have been on the other end of Facebook, chats and the CTMH Bulletin Boards. I work with some extremely talented people and know I will come home with fabulous artwork to share.

I will spend today getting a few things finished up at school so I can check something off of the work list and then heading home to check several things off of the home list. Whatever you end up doing today, I hope your creative juices are flowing and you see something that inspires you to be crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment