Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Excitement!

Well, summer is here and I am looking forward to a crafty break! I will be working periodically over the next couple of weeks to get new books processed, but other than the day to day chores around the house, Girl Scout Twilight Camp, toting kids to a couple of summer activities, and the occasional grocery shopping, I am hoping to make up for lost time in the craft room.

Because of library certification classes that I spent the last year getting through, workshops and crops had to be put on hold. Break out your calendars because I am ready to get back to business! I am currently working to schedule a couple of new workshops: Mom and Me - Crafting with a Level 1 Paper Pack, 9x9 Memory Showcase and Memory Keeper Box workshop, Miracle Acrylic Album workshop, Christmas Card workshop, Beginner Stamping and Scrapbooking Workshop, Techniques 2 Workshop, and oodles of All Day Crops. I know some of your are as far behind as I am!


If anything looks/sounds interesting to you, let me know so your seat may be reserved. Watch for dates to develop!

Off to finish swap cards for convention. Perhaps we should send advance warning so that Washington, D.C. knows that crazy scrapbookers are about to invade...

Craftily yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment