Friday, July 16, 2010

Wow! Was That Ever Fun!

I was so excited to be heading to Washington, D.C. for the Close To My Heart Convention and for our family vacation. It exceeded my wildest expectations! I thought I would have time to blog while I was there as well as post pictures, but that was not the case at all. Everyday was jam packed with adventure, suprises and HEAT!

Our vacation was fun and educational. I love touring museums and monuments and there were MANY! I have posted some pictures on Facebook of some special sights: Arlington Cemetery, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Library of Congress, the Nation's Capitol, the White House and so much more. Hop over there and check them out.

The Close To My Heart Convention was fabulous and definitely renewed a business spirit within me. I am almost certain that is the purpose and I am so glad I invested in going. The products that are on set to launch September 1st are top quality and every crafter's dream. I am looking forward to showing sneak peeks in the coming weeks. Please check back often for upcoming workshops that will teach new techniques, share ideas, complete projects and provide much needed therapy! Close To My Heart has so much instore for every skill level of scrapper or stamper and you are not going to want to miss a thing. I will also be advertising my Open House so you can touch, hold and smell many of the new goodies being unveiled.

Many of you know that I was diligently working on swap cards but did not want to post pictures before I actually swapped. Take a look:

I used several techniques that I will be demonstrating in an upcoming Techniques II Workshop: Shaving Cream printing, Alcohol Resist and Gel creations.
I will be posting pictures of the beautiful cards I swapped for this weekend. If I show you all the goodies now, you might forget to come back! Sorry to keep you hanging....

No comments:

Post a Comment