Friday, March 19, 2010

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

This year has been an absolute whirlwind! It is terribly hard to believe that the school year is almost over. My first year as a Librarian has been packed full of opportunities to learn new things. With the end in sight, it also means that I am just about finished with certification classes as well. I know we are not supposed to wish time away, but I hope the next 2 months go by in a blink of an eye. I am looking forward to summer vacation, the Close To My Heart convention in Washington, D.C. and getting back to a special love...paper crafting! I have missed doing regular workshops, all day crops and the like. I really want to begin doing beginner classes to teach scrapbooking and stamping.

I am not sure that I have any loyal followers left since my absence has been lengthy but any readers left should break out their calendars and get ready to reserve your seat for some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment