Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Studio J

I have heard so many people talk about the evils of scrapbooking: the amount invested in purchasing the paper, the embellishments and the tools, the time it takes to plan, cut and piece, and of course the trips to pick up photo printing. Well, Close To My Heart has the perfect solution and it is FREE to get started! Visit my website and try your hand at digital scrapbooking. There are no start up costs, no software to purchase and install, no paper, inks, etc. If you can upload your photos and click a mouse, you can scrapbook!

Close To My Heart has an offer you just cannot refuse because we want you to try it out. We are sure you are going to fall in love with this scrapbooking tool.

http://kimberlyschultz.myctmh.com/


I am just an email away if you need assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment