Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Back...Did you miss me?

I know it has been ages since I updated my blog, but life has been a little busy. I admit that I have loved every crazy minute of it, too! I had a gastric bypass on June 17th and it took me a little while to get back in the swing of things. Once I was up and mobile again, I started reorganizing my new library. Yep, new lifestyle, new outlook on life and a new job all in a matter of weeks! It has been an awesome transformation. As routines begin to settle, I am finding time to resume crafting. The best part is that I can run up the stairs to the my "Stamp Pad" and not get winded. I am looking forward to creating a scrapbook journal as I transform into one hot mama. I hope to get started this weekend and will post as pages are completed.

I know several of my friends come here to read my silly antics and I hope they know how much I appreciate their support.

Find some time to be crafty and send me pictures for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment