Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well, hello summer!  I am finding it hard to believe that we are already into June.  I have been missing in action for several weeks because the ol' schedule was just jam packed with fun, work, graduation, band concerts, book fairs, and the like.  I have managed to squeeze in a few crafting projects but have not posted pictures.  I am going to work in the coming days to remedy that!  Please check back!

I LOVE, Love, love summer break because it gives me such a relaxing time for renewal and crafting.  Close To My Heart is definitely feeding the desire to stamp because we are currently in the midst of STAMPAGANZA.  This month only, you can purchase two stamp sets and get one FREE!  You can purchase any combination of sizes and get the least expensive one free.  (Up to a $27.95 value)  I am definitely checking some off of my wish list AND saving money!

If you would like to take advantage of this awesome sale, click here or you can email your order here.

Take some time to get inky!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment