Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get 'Em While You Can!

I am finding it terribly difficult to believe that it is already more than halfway through the first month of 2012!  This year holds so many promises of great and fulfilling things, but coupled with that, we know there will be some painful farewells mixed in.  


The first farewell will come in just a couple of days when the items on the CTMH Retired List are gone forever.  Some of my favorites are among the items on the list down below and so I have been compiling one final order to scoop up what I can to add to my stash before it is too late.  If you would like to get in on the order before the warehouse shelves are cleared, email or call right away.  You are welcome to order from my website if it is more convenient and you can pay via your credit card.  It will ship right to you!  


If you have not gotten your Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, drop me a line and let me know where you would like to have it delivered.  It is packed with beautiful papers, colorful embellishments, and fun, new stamps with just the perfect sentiments for any occasion.  


I have drooled over each page and have a list of possible workshops a mile long!  Keep checking back here and on my Facebook page for updates, dates, and times.  You will not want to miss any of them!


Have a scrap-tastic day, my friend!



                            

No comments:

Post a Comment