Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Final Farewell Autumn/Winter 2011

I simply cannot believe that today is the last day of January 2012!  I would ask where the time has gone, but I have the bumps and bruises to prove that I endured every single day.  If this month has been an indication of the pace the year is going by, I am clearly going to have to buy better running shoes!


February promises to be fun and exciting.  The Spring/Summer Idea Book launches tomorrow for customers.  Girl Scout Cookies will be arriving next week and cookie booths are just around the corner.  I am working to plan workshops, crops and maybe start another group or two as well.  


I have recently started using Mail Chimp for my newsletter.  I have gotten away from doing an official newsletter over the years and posted our Yahoo Group, Facebook or just relied on quick emails.  Part of my 2012 goal is to be more organized both personally and professionally so I am going to start there.  If you have not already received my newsletter, please let me know that you would like to be on the list.  There is a sign up spot right here on my blog.  Try it out and let me know if it works!  Did I mention that I am teaching myself to use the program?  Well, you know how that MAY go....


Wishing you a day filled with paper, ink, and a lot of inspiration!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment