Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Little Time To Craft...

Life is always crazy at the beginning of school but I am so thrilled that I had a little time to squeeze in a couple of birthday cards for some special people.  My sister celebrated her birthday last week so I whipped up a little something using Typeset, the 6x6 craft cards, Milepost pieces and the exclusive stamps that came with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


My daughter was invited to a close friend's birthday party so I promised to make a special card.  I always seem to migrate to girlie cards but we did not think Joey would like the frills much.  I pulled out Dude, an older stamp set that I thought we be perfect for the occasion.  She looked so disappointed and requested a gel card.  I would never want to disappoint!  If it is gel she wants, then gel, it shall be!  Her special request just happened to be one of my absolutely favorite cards that I have ever made.

I love that I can share my passion for paper with others!  Have you shared YOUR passion with someone lately?








No comments:

Post a Comment