Monday, August 1, 2011

Today is the Day!

I cannot begin to tell you how I excited I am that August 1st has arrived!  (Even though it means my summer break is coming to an end.)  The new Close To My Heart Idea Book is now up for customers to browse so don't forget to go over and check out my website.  If you are like me though, you will want that book in your hands so you can smell the pages and crack the new spine.  Contact me so that I can get one to you!  New paper packs, lower prices, fresh new stamp images and the exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge await you.


This is another busy week but one that promises much fun and laughter.  My Hostess Group meets Wednesday so I am in the process of whipping up something fun for them to create using the new Wicked Stamp Of The Month.  Watch for pictures to be posted in the next day or so.  Click the SOTM tab along the top of this page to see the stamp set and some artwork from our FABULOUS Art Department.  You can purchase the D size set of stamps for just $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase.  


Saturday and Sunday will be our first Consultant Retreat.  My friend and upline, Debbie, created the Consultant Retreat to reward her downline for their hard work.  I am really looking forward to teaching a brayer class and participating in several others as well as spending time with some FUN gals!  I will be bringing those projects and techniques back to share with all of my crafters.  


As the clock strikes 6:30 a.m., I find myself dragging out of bed to get the girls up for the first day of band camp.  While I am getting up and attempting to get them going, head over to https://kimberlyschultz.myctmh.com/Home.aspx and check out the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.  Start your wish list now!


Craftily yours,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment