Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby, It's HOT Outside!

Whoa, that is not how we remember that little jingle, is it?  The temperatures in Texas continue to climb so we have spent most of the day (when we are even home) in the house where it is cooler.  Today, after running errands and picking up from Band Camp, I declared it quiet time in the craft room.  I LOVED the chirping of my beloved Cricut machine!  I decided that I needed to put some thought into our annual Christmas Card Workshop and could not wait to tear into the new, beautiful Believe and Wonderland papers that Close To My Heart revealed to customers today.


We will be making 5 of each of the three designs (plus envelopes) for $25.00.  Please mark your calendar for Saturday, September 24th!  Your registration must be received by Saturday, September 17th to allow enough time for materials to be prepared and packaged.  If your complete registration and payment is received by September 1st, you will receive a bonus package of Christmas tags!

Remember, you don't have to be a seasoned crafter to register for this workshop!  Beginners are welcome and I guarantee you will have a FABULOUS time!

Craftily yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment