Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Little Artwork from Art Philosophy, the Exclusive Cricut Cartridge and New Products



These cards were created using Wonderland (Grey Flannel, Sky, Twilight, and White Daisy), Snowflakes D1480, Bling Brads, and a pattern from Wishes.  I really love the finished product and think that this will be one of the cards in the Christmas Card Workshop.  I think the color combination is perfect for those who prefer non-traditional Christmas colors.


I created this little boxed set that would be great as a gift for a friend or coworker using the CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy.  It is holding 3x3 cards created using Believe that incorporates Holiday Red, Topiary, Sweet Leaf and Sky for a fun and bright Christmas pattern.  Notice the little square doily on the box.  I would have NEVER cut that by hand...and now I do not even have to try!


Definitely not a Christmas offering but using some retired paper, the Operation Smile stamp set and Art Philosophy, I created All of the pieces used.  I did not cut anything by hand!  (Well, I did cut the ribbon and my finger.  Those Microtips are still sharp after 5 years!)



This card base and ALL of the layers were created with the Art Philosophy cartridge, too!  I can see a whole new way of card making taking shape.  If you are in to Faster, Simpler, Easier (yet, still elegant), you have to have this exclusive item from Provo Craft and Close To My Heart!

I cannot wait to get back in the craft room and create some more beauties!

Craftily yours,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment