Tuesday, July 26, 2011

August Is Just Around the Corner!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my summer vacations?  I enjoy the time to rest, make family memories and create crafty projects.  It is hard to believe that this fast-paced summer is almost over!  I must admit that this summer has definitely given me many, many memories to scrapbook so I know I will be busy for WEEKS.  I guess it is a good thing that my new CTMH product bundles arrive today so that I can begin scrapbooking and creating those lasting treasures with beautiful new, thicker papers, My Stickease, Complements, and embellishments.  I cannot wait to post pictures!


August is the start of so many wonderful things.  The Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book rolls out on the first and you are going to be blown away with the many fresh, new and innovative products that Close To My Heart has created.    The exclusive Cricut Cartridge promises to be a big hit with paper crafters.  You will also be pleasantly surprised by the lower prices for all of the My Acrylix and the revamping of the Stamp Of The Month program.  The SOTM may now be purchased for the new, lower price of $17.95 or you can add it to your $50 order for just $5!


I bet you are thinking, "Wow, this just cannot get any better!", right?  Well, it does!  When you submit a qualifying $50 order in the month of August, you may purchase the deeply discounted SOTM and you will also receive A Typeface ($6.95 value) FREE!  How sweet is that?



                     




If you would like to get your hands on one of these awesome Idea Books, leave me a comment, call or email so you can begin making your wish list!  It is never too early because Christmas will be here before you know it and you know I have a direct hotline to Santa.  Begin dropping reminders around the house now that Gift Certificates are available and such a great way for you to pick just the right gift for yourself!


Craftily yours,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment