Friday, December 31, 2010

To All Good Things Come an End

2010 was an interesting year! I am not commiting to saying it was a particularly good or bad year - just interesting! Soon, it will all be just a blur, documented in photographs that will sit in a box until I get around to scrapbooking them. We, like those of you reading, are preparing to usher in another year with hopes of it being bigger and better than the last.

My prayer and New Year's wish for each dear friend and loved one: May 2011 bring you health, hope, love and prosperity.

CLOSE TO MY HEART News for December 31, 2010:
Today is the last day to purchase from the retiring list. Many items have long since sold out, but fabulous deals are still lingering. Please check out my website www.kimberlyschultz.myctmh.com for deeply discounted items because today is the last day to purchase Plenty For Twenty and receive a FREE D-Size retiring set of stamps for ordering.

While my customer base is relatively small, I love being a CTMH Consultant and sharing my crafting space with you. Perhaps life will slow down just a little in the coming year so that we can gather more often, laugh a little harder, and catch up on our paper crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment