Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Countdown Has Begun!

The start of another new school year has officially begun! I have very mixed emotions because while I am thrilled about all of the new possibilities, I am so sad to see the fantastic summer we enjoyed end.

I keep reminding myself that the fun does not have to end and neither does the THERAPY! You know the therapy of which I speak.....Scrapbooking and stamping! It does soothe my tired and frustrated mind so perhaps I will get to do even MORE in the coming days. (Not that I think there will be anything tiring or frustrating about the start of school...)

If you want to attend one of my upcoming workshops, make sure to check the dates and email me so that I know to have a kit and a seat ready and waiting for you. The Back To School All Day Crop is just around the corner on September 4th. A few seats are still available!

Here's to hoping the next few days are SCRAPtacular! (Hmm. That sounded better in my mind than it looks on the screen, but you get it, right?)

Do something today that brings you joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment