Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tinkerin' Around

Don't worry, I have not lost steam already! I have been frantically finishing projects to display for upcoming workshops. Oh, my, these are going to be SO much fun and you are not going to want to miss a thing!

Upcoming:
September 4th - Back To School Crop 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. - $35 fee includes workspace, use of my tools, inks and stamps that will be out, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve now as spaces are limited and filling fast!

September 12th - Open House 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - FREE
Make and Takes throughout the day, birdseye view of the newly enhanced Studio J (laptop station will allow you to register and begin creating your own lovely pages), EZ Invite access will allow you to host your own internet party so YOU can receive the Hostess Benefits, yummy refreshments and guaranteed laughter! Oh, and don't forget about seeing and HOLDING all of those NEW, FABULOUS products in the Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book!

September 19th - Techniques II - $10
This is the second installment of a fun and innovative workshop that will allow your artwork to POP and WOW those who receive it.
Bring your binder from Techniques I. Available for $8 if you do not have one.

September 26th - Magnifique Workshop On The Go
Kit must be purchased prior to workshop! Please contact me for additional information.


Want to complete one of these projects but the schedule just won't budge? No worries! I will mail the kits and instructions to you for a low additional charge and advance notification.


No comments:

Post a Comment