Friday, July 30, 2010

Going, Going, Gone as of December 31st!

I feel like I am in mourning already! The CTMH Retired List was released yesterday. Some of the items we anticipated being listed, but almost ALL of the current paper packs are listed. Yes, even those that came out in the last Idea Book! I am making my "stock up" list and hope you will take a look and do the same thing because these items are available while supplies last or December 31st.

Retiring List


It is not too late to join our Hostess Gathering Group which begins this Wednesday if you are interested in getting some of these products for FREE! The commitment is $25 in product each month for the duration of the round and you enjoy $20, $40, $60 or more in free and 50% off items. Email me if you are interested in joining some of the greatest ladies for the best fun and laughter.



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!! I just joined CTMH in May, and I have only a few of the sets. It's obviously too much for me to be able to stock up on ALL of the things that I want! Although, I am super stoked about the 4 sets coming out in our next idea book, from what I have seen, I love them all, not to mention it's already my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to have the actual Idea Book in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meesa, I would suggest you just get a couple of things you really, really want and then save your $$ for the new stuff so that you can demo it with your gatherings. Customers will buy what you show them and use in your Make and Takes. The new IB is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete