Monday, June 1, 2009

School's out for summer!

Doesn't that title just bring the song to mind immediately? Sure it does. Sing along! I am so excited that school is out and I am tickled pink to share with everyone that I have a new job: Elementary School Librarian! I think I just figured out what I will do with CTMH's Constant Campaign from May - Tickled Pink. I am hoping now that I have my classroom cleaned out/packed up that I will have some time to be creative. I am grateful that I will get experience in the Library this summer but even more grateful that it is only 4 hours 2 days a week. I am still planning a fabulous Chocolate and Crystal Blue layout for Prom pictures. I did actually get them printed and they are sitting on on the craft table waiting to be cropped. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Kimberly! I left a blog award for you over on my blog - www.scrapbookczar.blogspot.com.
    Take care and enjoy,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete