Saturday, May 2, 2009

Need a sneak peek at the Summer Idea Book?

The newest Idea Book launched yesterday and I already have a huge order (my own, of course!) to place. CTMH designers really out-crafted themselves again! You are going to love the papers, stamps and embellishments.
I am in the process of developing a Workshop On The Go for cards because many of my customers are more card makers than scrapbookers and I can't wait to get my hands on Jeanette's new book Wishes to make bulk card making a cinch. (I love being able to say, "I am working to design..." so that I have an excuse to be crafty!) Watch for details to come...
Animal Cookies
Back Country
Bella

Moon Doggie
Tinkerin'
I have some cards and layouts using Bella I worked on last weekend during our torrential rainstorms that I will be posting soon. In the meantime, I hope you have a chance to be crafty while I am cleaning house getting ready for a busy May - niece's prom, daughter's birthday, niece's birthday, mother's birthday, niece's graduation, end of school parties. So many photo opportunities! You know what that means, SCRAPBOOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment