Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break is just around the corner!

Wow, I have been really busy with Girl Scout cookie booths, have battled a cold, said farewell to a sweet friend, traveled to a still storm ravaged Galveston Island, visited the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and made plans for a major career change (which requires more college classes) in the last couple of weeks and have not had much time to be creative. I am hoping that with Spring Break quickly approaching that I will have a chance to get in my Stamp Pad and do some spring cleaning and reorganizing. Maybe with a clean workspace I stand a better chance of putting together some really fantastic new projects and layouts. I know I will be spending some time cutting paper and assembling kits for my upcoming Workshop On the Go - Daydreams Workshop. If you are interested and have not already registered, contact me today at sprmom98@comcast.net. Not close by? No worries because I can ship the workshop and instructions directly to you for a small fee!

Come back for another visit soon!


Creatively yours,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment