I have been inspired by so many ladies who have shared their artwork, their personal stories and their business plans that I feel like I have a little something to offer and should share a bit, too. I have links off to the sides of the blogs I enjoy following - check some of them out! They are truly talented individuals. I hope this will force me to actually post the pictures of the projects I have been working on! I can't promise to post daily, but I resolve to do it often enough that my readers know I am still around.
I have some of the most amazing friends and family who I am sure will remind me often of all the other things I am resolving to do in 2009:
- Be more patient with everyone.
- Find joy in even the worst of circumstances. If there is no joy, make it!
- Stick to a health plan - I am pretty sure this is the year when I will actually achieve the goal of losing weight. (more to come in the months ahead)
- Take time to enjoy life instead of just "getting through another day".
- Do SOMETHING with the eleventybillion photos I take.
- Be someone else's light.
With whatever YOU resolve to do in the new year, I wish you well.