Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ushering in a New Year

Here we are again, the last day of the year. With the hope of 2009 being better than 2008, I decided to challenge myself and start a blog. As if I am not challenged enough already, right? Seriously, I want to force myself to learn something new so I decided that I am going to be a little more tech savvy in the new year. I probably should really shelve this idea and spend the time cleaning out closets and reorganizing my "Stamp Pad" which is a total disaster since it was used by a few over the Christmas holidays. (and no one can actually clean up after herself...)

I have been inspired by so many ladies who have shared their artwork, their personal stories and their business plans that I feel like I have a little something to offer and should share a bit, too. I have links off to the sides of the blogs I enjoy following - check some of them out! They are truly talented individuals. I hope this will force me to actually post the pictures of the projects I have been working on! I can't promise to post daily, but I resolve to do it often enough that my readers know I am still around.

I have some of the most amazing friends and family who I am sure will remind me often of all the other things I am resolving to do in 2009:
  • Be more patient with everyone.
  • Find joy in even the worst of circumstances. If there is no joy, make it!
  • Stick to a health plan - I am pretty sure this is the year when I will actually achieve the goal of losing weight. (more to come in the months ahead)
  • Take time to enjoy life instead of just "getting through another day".
  • Do SOMETHING with the eleventybillion photos I take.
  • Be someone else's light.

With whatever YOU resolve to do in the new year, I wish you well.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment